CEP Progressive Compression Running Unisex Socks
Graduated medi compression, air channels, Achilles tendon protector, anatomic foot padding, comfortable band, extra-flat toe seam, odor-reducing silver ions, anatomical fit, microfiber technology, breathable, moisture management. WHY COMPRESSION?
Every muscle cell needs energy in the form of oxygen. This is transported to the muscles via the blood. The better the blood flow in the arteries, the better the muscles are supplied - and precisely this supply can be positively influenced by compression. TARGET GROUP
Runners, triathletes and endurance athletes MATERIAL
85% nylon, 15% spandex ** materials are latex-free. All synthetic temperature regulating material for comfort in any weather condition. FEATURES
- We size based on the circumference of your limb, a perfect fit and targeted compression.
- Targeted consistent compression that focuses on arterial blod flow for better performance, reduced muscle vibration and support for injury prevention and heightened agility.
- Graduated medical grade compression designed to penetrate deep veins, flush out lactic acid, support muscles and tendons.
- Right and left specific for a perfect fit to prevent blisters. Special padding on the top of the foot for you bike shoes.
- More Energy, Stamina And Performance
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Preventive Function
- Improved Coordination
- Proven To Reduce Injury:
- Shin Splints: Reduces vibration, increases oxygen and promotes healing.
- Calf Cramps: Increase oxygen to optimize muscles, removes lactic acid.
- Achilles Issues: Increases oxygen to the Achilles; padding prevents damage.
- Pulled Muscles: Increases blood flow to increase warmth in the muscles.
- Traveling Issues: Graduated compression prevents venous reflux and pooling.